Topics Covered at the Summit:
- Enhancing DoD Supply Chain Capabilities to Drive Joint Force Readiness
- Transforming the Navy's Supply Chains through Industry Best Practices and End-to-End
- Shaping U.S. Army Logistics Plans & Policies to Sustain Excellence in Warfighting
- Supplying Materiel Readiness to Support the Warfighter across global Multi-Domain
-Providing Logistics Solutions Across the INDOPACOM Theatre that Will Effectively
Aide in a Commander’s Decision Cycle
- Transforming USMC Models for Equipping and Supplying the Force in response to
- Coordinating In-Service Space Weapon System Logistics Support, Modernization
Management, & Sustainment Support
- Conducting Sustainment preparation of the theater in order to shape the operational
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the Federal Government and the private sector as it relates to the nation’s defense logistics community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest military supply chain priorities of interest to Federal Government and private sector partners.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Assured Logistics Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus here.
Download the 2022 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.